Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Bee

Wow!  It sure has been a while! I've been quite a busy lady lately!  Trying to up my inventory in my Etsy shop, and the husband has been getting alot of dentistry work done lately, I've been babysitting, and we also have a new addition to the Kelly Family - Yoshi!  He is a 2 year old 8 pound fur ball of love, or you could say a Japanese Chin with quite perky ears!  Yoshi has been a blessing to our family, and he won't take less than 3 walks a day! He is blind in one eye, and loves to hang out the window of the car and wind surf!

Moving on... OK! So, this past friday on short notice, I was told of this Entreprenuer Expo held on Schofield Barracks by a fellow artisan that does custom cheesecakes - The Sweet Shoppe by Mariah . It was being held this past Sunday, and I just HAD to go! I was totally excited to meet other Entreprenuer Army wives, and get my name out there locally!  It was awesome, I made my best friend come and assist me.
Here is the link to the Entreprenuer Expo which was started and runned by Hairbows by Tamara  It will be held again in April (the 17th) and May (the 15th).  There are give aways, and quite a lot of vendors. I highly suggest visiting to check out all there is, from Scentsy to photography to custom cheesecakes and specialty cakes.




Also I have new yarns up on Etsy.  I'm working on dog sweaters, clothes, accessories and stylish pet carriers.  Still working on a tutorial video!

No comments:

Post a Comment